The Ultimate Crochet Pattern Super Bundle is here! Do you have a long list of homemade holiday gifts to make this season but running low on time?
Trust me, I get it. I love to crochet, but with the madness of the holidays it’s easy to look at the calendar and have a mild panic attack wondering how you’re going to fit it all in.
If you can relate, I’ve got some great resources to help you get your handmade holiday done on time and in style.
The folks at Ideal Me have worked hard to curate over 40+ crochet patterns that are designed to be completed in just one day and packaged them together in one Super Bundle. I have contributed two of my patterns in this bundle.
Now through December 1st you can get all 40+ “Done In A Day” crochet patterns worth over $200 for over 90% off…but make sure to take advantage of this deal now because the longer you wait, the more the price increases. This is one deal that it pays to take advantage of now.
Take A Look At Just A Sample Of What Comes In The Bundle:
- The Done In A Day Baby Blanket By Jamey Ekins of dabblesandbabbles.com
- The Fair Isle Hat By Tori Bateman Of Ideal Me
- The Journey Hat Pattern by Joni of Ruby Webbs
- The Jesse Hat Pattern by Joni of Ruby Webbs
- The Matilda Beanie Pattern by Amy Ropp SticksAndStitches
- The Twisted Sister Hat Pattern by Mimi Wilson of WhimsyWoolies
- The Elizabeth Stitch Hat Pattern by Jamey Ekins of Dabblesandbabbles.com
- Seashore Messy Bun Hat Pattern by Celina Lane of simplycollectiblecrochet.com
- Sunshine Messy Bun Hat by Jessica Venture of Hottknots
- Cross-Over Block Stitch Infinity Scarf Pattern by Jamey Ekins of Dabblesandbabbles.com
- Dragonfly Scarf Pattern by Michele of CrochetByMichele
- Double Valley Dunes Infinity Scarf Pattern by Sarah of TwigBerryStudio
- Mens Scarf Pattern by Nadia Fuad of YARNutopia
- Granger Shawl Pattern by Amy Ropp of SticksandStitches
- Oversized Oli Scarf Pattern by Michele of CrochetByMichele
- 4-1 Wrap Shawl Pattern By Mimi Wilson of Whimsy Woolies
- Steampunk Shawl Pattern by Nadia Fuad of YARNutopia
- Boot Cuffs Pattern by Ana D of AnaDdesign
- HottKnots Crochet Bag Pattern by Jessica Venture of Hottknots
- Espresso Baskets Pattern by Jessica Venture of Hottknots
- Wine Bag Pattern by Mollylin Best of MadebytheBes
- Crochet Cat Ears Pattern by Tori Bateman of Oros Handmade
- Chevron Basket Pattern by Jessica Venture of Hottknots
- Tapestry Bag Pattern by Maria Isabel of Chabepatterns
- Drawstring Bag Pattern by Maria Isabel of Chabepatterns
- Easy Elizabeth Stitch Fingerless Gloves by Jamey Ekins of DabblesandBabbles.com
- The Jesse Mitten by Joni of Ruby Webbs
- Crocheted Cable Mittens by Vita of Mon Petit Violon
- Elf Stocking Cap by French Leigh of byFrenchie
- Slouchy Hat Pattern by Lou of Malloo
- EarWarmer Pattern by Lou of Malloo
- Unforgettable Ridges Slouchy Beanie Pattern by Amanda of Newborn Knots
- Limerick Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern by Deborah O’Leary of DeborahOlearyPatterns
- Little Granny Blanket Pattern by Deborah O’Leary of DeborahOlearyPatterns
- Little Lamb Baby Blanket Pattern by Heather of BlissBoundCrochet
- Larksfoot Baby Blanket by Heather of BlissBoundCrochet
- Blue Dreams Baby Blanket Pattern by Heather of BlissBoundCrochet
- Highway Robbery Bandana Cowl by Frenchie Leigh of byFrenchie
- Mouse Ear Headband by Heather of BlissBoundCrochet
- Twin Peaks Boot Cuffs Pattern by Sarah of TwigBerryStudio
- Cuddly Toy Sheep Pattern by Kristi Tullus
- Cozy Crochet Booties Pattern by Amanda of Newborn Knots
- Video Stitch Tutorials
- 30 Day Free Trial to The 30 Day Crochet Challenge
Every single pattern in this list is designed to be completed in just one day. The holiday pressure is real, and while I love making DIY crochet projects for a lot of people on my list, crochet can be time consuming.
With this bundle, you can create amazing, personalized crochet gifts for everyone on your list.
The Ultimate Crochet Pattern Super Bundle has over $200 worth of resources and you get it all for 90% off retail as a Cyber Monday special.
With this Ultimate Crochet Pattern Super Bundle You’ll Get Everything You Need To:
- Create gorgeous, handmade crochet gifts for everyone on your holiday list
- Kickstart your creative inspiration
- Learn new stitches
- Save time, money & energy
There are so many crochet goodies in this bundle, and I can’t wait for you to see them.
Jump on that Cyber Monday bandwagon because the package is only available through December 1st. You’ll want to tap into your inner early bird because the price increases several times a day.
Plus, there’s no reason not to check it out since it’s backed by a 30 day money back guarantee. They take the risk, you get the reward. Isn’t that how business should be?
If you’re a crochet lover of any level, I know you’ll love this super bundle as much as I do. Pick up the crochet pattern bundle here.
It has the power to transform your crochet arsenal with tons of cute, trendy, and original patterns that you can use over and over again and complete in just one day.
Check it out, and snag yours before the sale ends on December 1st! I can’t wait to find out which pattern you choose to crochet first. Enjoy!